Korean Catholic Community
We strive to provide Korean-American Catholics in the Niceville/Fort Walton Beach area the opportunity for fellowship and growth in their Catholic faith within the Korean culture and language, through worship, prayer, religious education and social gatherings.
1. English-Korean Mass with Pastor every 2nd and 4th Saturday, at
3:30pm followed by potluck dinner at 4:30pm in the Parish Hall.
2. Sunday Prayer Meeting in Korean language followed by lunch at
Siloam (708 Hazel Drive, Fort Walton Beach)
3. R.C.I.A. classes in Korean language
4. Bi-yearly Korean Mass and reconciliation service with a visiting
5. Retreat or workshop in Korean (twice a year).
6. Visitation of the sick or poor Koreans in the community